Words to live by

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wonder are lost;
The old that was strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

by J. R. R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Who's in the Nest

Well, we've broken down and started a blog so everyone can keep tabs on us just like the government does.

First off the Introductions.
Executive Chef - Brian
Chef de Cuisine - Cami
Sous-Chefs - Nibbler, Smokey, Esper, and Shiva

You will find that most of the antics will be involving our super capable mischief making Sous-Chefs

We all live in a comfy little home in Lafayette, NJ and are all avid food lovers if you haven't figured that out yet.

Myself i enjoy the fun part of actually making it and the satisfaction of having others enjoy.
Cami just likes eating my work, while our critters obviously have specific dietary requirements.

Most often you will find here alot of recipes from when I cook but also alot of stuff on our lives that others must know about. So feel free to join us in the nest.

5 comments:

Tovi said...

YEAH! Love to see you guys up and blogging! Brian, I will definitely be trying your pork chop recipe. Love you guys and miss you!

Leah and James Bangert Family said...

I am glad to see you finally took my advice... yip yip yippee! keep the recipies coming and updates on the critters...including Cami;) teehee.
Love Leah

Unknown said...

Congrats, I also enjoy the recipes and the fun.

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Cami, this is Elaine. I'm glad you've decided to join the blogging world! I look forward to your posts.

Leah and James Bangert Family said...

Hey I hope we can see each other soon. Nice Birthday cake! Check out this show Leah and I want to share it with as many people as possible. http://www.whatyououghttoknow.com/show/2009/06/22/still-in-the-game/

Love Ya
James